Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hiccups

Shitty days at work always lead me to want to walk (this is NYC) as quickly as possible away from my work establishment and eat ice cream.  I don't exercise- I angrily speed walk home from work.  This can't be healthy.  However I do end up championing about five avenues and 40 blocks so I guess that compensates for the ice cream part of this habit.  
Yesterday I happened to feel a little lardy in my dress because I had just washed it and it shrunk up (that's what I'm telling myself); so when I stopped by my neighborhood grocer speeding home I decided I should go for the more "healthier" ice cream.  This little treasure popped into my eye line-


Delicious.  Delicious.  I tore the box open and ate one on the rest of the walk and also enjoyed the fact it also happened to match my nails and dress (wamp wamp, really).  And of course when I got home while trying to decide whether I actually wanted to make dinner or not (hell no) I ate another one.  Figures.   



No comments:

Post a Comment