Monday, May 27, 2013

Music Monday (Embarrassing Edition)

So I'm one of those people that is constantly on the hunt for my perfect song of the moment.  And when I find it, I ruin it.  I play that poor little jam on repeat every day, every hour, until I can't stand the thought of it any longer.  I have playlists of music that will never do anything for me again because they have reached their max play out.  
My dad does it too.  Maybe ruining music for yourself is genetic or something.

This week is Embarrassing Edition because it happens to be a will.i.am song (he's not embarrassing, his haircut is awesome) but it happens to feature Justin Bieber (cringe).  Biebs is catchy, I'll admit, but he's the worst.  Not musically, but name anything else and he's pretty awful- pants, relationships, he has a kid?, instagram, rants, etc.  When I first heard this song on Pandora I was like oh this is awesome and when I went to go listen to it again on Spotify and it said featuring Justin Biebs in little letters at the bottom my mouth dropped open and I immediately turned it off in shock.  Except that no one was home.  So I turned it on again.  Also this music video.  Again.  will.i.am cool.  Biebs.  Get back in your cube. 



ALSO.  How awesome is Miguel.  I don't know much about him yet, but he is smooth (style, music, you name it).  As an iced chai latte.  As Baileys.  Or silk.  Or whatever.  But how embarrassing is this video.  How old are you Mariah?  You are married.  You have children.  Get out from behind that car in that dumb outfit.  Stop robbing cradles.  Get out of here.  



So.  I like a Justin Biebs song and a song that has a music video of Mariah Carey showin off her toosh in some creepy barn to Miguel in a car.  UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment