Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Goin to the Chapel

So I was never one of those girls who planned their wedding out.  Sure, I talked about hypotheticals and thought about what I would do with my hair, but there was never a Friends Monica wedding book.  HOWEVER.  The Best Of Bridal Week for Vogue just popped up on my radar and really, who could not take a gander?  Here are my favorites. 

The best of Bridal Week Fall 2014 Lanvin
(for my cupcake wedding (which will never happen, but I would totally try this on just for kicks), and how much more awesome is this with the arm tattoo?)

The best of Bridal Week Fall 2014 Marchesa
(the Greek-y hippy dippy wedding)

The best of Bridal Week Fall 2014 Rime Arodaky
(for my waif wedding, because that's the only way I would fit into this dress and have it look good)

The best of Bridal Week Fall 2014 Monique Lhuillier
(lace-tastic! the little elbow circles are great)

No comments:

Post a Comment