Friday, August 2, 2013

Beau Date Friday: The Avengers

Here is a quick jam of my favorite Avengers.  I guess our date would involve being saved all day?  Or I assisting them all in saving the world?  I would want lightning as my superpower if anyone is asking.  Just saying.  Um, anyways, first up-




Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man.  My fav.  Nothing like a talk back know it all superhero.  They can't just all be muscle, equal parts muscle and sassy smarty pants are the best.




Chris Evans as Captain America.  Just cause he's cute.  And says ma'am a lot.  However, in my Googling, I'm noticing a trend of white superheroes.  What's up with that.  
I guess except for Samuel L, the biggest sasser of them all.


Then there's Thor.


But ACTUALLY.  Tom Hiddleston who plays Loki (Thor's brother) in The Avengers is quite the looker... when he doesn't have the receding hairline and cringingly awful slick back shoe polish black dye job that involves being Loki. 


AND.  He did this awesome photo shoot with Cara Devevinge for Vogue.  





Ok got a wee bit side tracked there.  The End.




No comments:

Post a Comment