Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hiccups- Boy Bands

All I need is a good gif.  Better yet a ridiculous gif.  So here are some wonderful 90s boy band retrospective gifs.  Enjoy.

Boy band music videos always have these sweeping panorama shots with the guys spreading their arms out to... something, I'm not sure what exactly.  AND they always put the ugly dude in the back.  Poor guy.  PS I hated 98 Degree's obsession with turtle necks and man sweaters.  Quit it.

If you don't remember that pubescent teenage and early twenties boys make up boy bands you should begin to understand from this.  And... you start to also realize why girl groups that age never work out for the same reason.  Guys are like bro lets goof off and girls are like you stole my crush I saw him first I can't even be in the same room as you.  We're over.

Made you look.  I got this when I searched boy bands and I LOVE IT.  

Such emotion and commitment Boyz 2 Men.  It's sorta creepy that guy just rises from the ground in passion.  PS those outfits.

Jez.us.

Too funny.  Especially when you realize this was part of a dance that was incorporated into a music video teenage girls obsessively watched.  

Oooops.  Now we're current.  But are we really?  What's different?

No comments:

Post a Comment