Thursday, August 29, 2013

#ThrowbackThursday



I remember being in Italy when this came out and I thought it was the coolest thing.  I didn't even know what W was.  Ah the good ol days.  Now, six years later, I know W is still awesome, but David and Victoria's hair was def not.  Chunky white highlights?  Her hair has to be





I still like the shoot today though.  It was super sexy and cutting edge for the married couple (at the time, now it's pretty tame) and they have since done similar shoots as their stars have risen in American fashion.  This is arguably their break through from just normal tabloid celebrities to high fashion A list  celebrities (in America).  Go them.  Read the article here and see the rest of the shoot here (and some other not so glammed up 90s-tastic shots of them).




No comments:

Post a Comment