Friday, June 7, 2013

Beau Date Friday: Craddle Robbing Edition

Leonardo Dicaprio in Romeo+Juliet.

I mean really.  If you can get past the very obviously highlighted hair and the fact he is only 23 when he made this movie.  That look.


So full of teen angst and love I can't take it.  Not to mention that movie is one of if not Baz Luhrmann's best.  The music, the setting, the acting.  Gah.




I want to meet my true love behind a fish take dressed as an ANGEL.  WTF.  Is that so hard to ask for.


So now I feel all gross and pedophiliac.  I feel like dating anyone younger than myself is a big no no because my sister is three years younger than me, and then that's like dating someone she would date.  Although technically if you do that math currently Leo is 14 years older than me.  So less creepy?  But this date is with Romeo Leo, so I guess not.




No comments:

Post a Comment