Tuesday, June 25, 2013

This.....


I came across this ridiculousness in multiple magazines I was skimming through yesterday.  Disney, stop trying to be vogue and fashionable.  Just save it.  You've already taken over every family thing... ever, that's your thing, stick with that.  When I think Disney I don't think fashion (I actually think obnoxious most of the time, but that's for another day).  I know you are trying to cover all of your audiences and such to make as much money as possible, but really.  Slap some sparkles and scratch and sniff on that page and you will get all of the goober teenagers, van moms, and little girls that buy all of your merchandise already to buy your nail polish.  No magazine executive/people-you-are-targeting are going to buy your Couture de Minnie.  Leave it.





No comments:

Post a Comment