Sunday, June 23, 2013

Music Mondays: Boy Band-tastic

Every once and awhile you just have to go back to what you know music wise.  I get in these nostalgic moods of being a teenager and I just need some comfort flashback music to the days when I was more carefree.  
(I should note here I did not find these times carefree while I was living in them, i.e. being a teenager is tough.  Hormones man.  Hormones.  Now I look back on it as a simpler time where I would imagine being at the mall and running into Lance Bass from N*SYNC and him finding me the most interesting girl alive and being whisked away on his tour bus accompanied with some hand holding.  My cousin texted me the day he came out and said she was sorry my dream was crushed.)

I was an N*SYNC girl but the Backstreet Boys' CD was definitely the second or third CD I owned.
(At work we shared during lunch the first CD we ever owned and I bashfully admitted to N*SYNC by N*SYNC while others proudly announced Tragic Kingdom by No Doubt and various Greenday so and sos... pretentious).  
So getting to the point.  Nostalgic Monday.  Here are some treasures (also great to listen to when you get up in the morning!)


   

PS.  These music videos.  A spaceship?  Oh 90s technology, you're cute.  I won't even mention the clothes (choking noise).




No comments:

Post a Comment