Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Vocab Word of the Week

SELFIES



I'm glad someone came up for a word for these so I can more properly label and continue my rant on them.  HOW ANNOYING.

Selfies of you again taken in the bathroom? Stop.


Selfies of part of your cleavage?  It just makes me think you don't have any.  Taken by lifting up your arm over your head and aiming your iphone down?  Quit it.


Selfies of you with the sorority arm?  Also-


Now I will admit I have done the sorority arm in a photo or two.  Sometimes (KEY WORD SOMETIMES) it is advantageous if you are trying to dispel the idea you have arm/bingo flab (even though it sort of draws attention to the fact you are insecure about having it).  BUT if you do the sorority arm in every picture you end up looking like coat hanger.  Or a flamingo.  If you are that insecure about how your arm looks crop it out.  That's what Instagram is for.  Use a filter.  Be creative.  
UGH.







No comments:

Post a Comment