Thursday, June 6, 2013

Things I Want...

The Entire Tiffany's Great Gatsby Collection.  Now.




One of the greatest things about living in New York is the windows, and 5th av has some of the best- Tiffany and Bergdorf Goodman.  I was really excited to see "The Great Gatsby" when it came out in theaters because Baz Luhrmann (Romeo+Juliet, Moulin Rouge, Strictly Ballroom) is one of my favorite directors and "The Great Gatsby" is one of my favorite books (and Fitzgerald is one of my favorite authors and so on and so fourth).  Thusly I had insanely high expectations for this movie and was not so blown away by the outcome.  BUT the jewelry, Leo's Gatsby, and the music were amazing.  So, that said, the point is, I want everything in the Tiffany GG collection.  In the cute boxes with white bows please.

No comments:

Post a Comment