Friday, July 12, 2013

Beau Date Friday: Henry Cavill (let the pictures commence!)


I don't know why Mr. Cavill wasn't one of my first Beau Date features because he is definitely on my list (those little lists you keep tucked into the corners of your brain to take out at parties or get togethers when people ask your favorite movies 1,2,3, favorite desserts to bake 1,2,3, etc) of smoldy actors.  
What re-sparked my continuing crush on Mr. Cavill (I'm not over the Mr. from Mr. Darcy from two weeks ago apparently) is that I just watched Man of Steel.  And man if he can carry off that hard to pull off outfit (capes always get in the way, we learned this from Edna, although there were a couple cape pulling moves that I thought were a nod to Edna, but I could be totally making this up) then he can pull off anything (thank goodness they got rid of the underwear over tights business though).  Cavill doesn't have that many lines, but he has a look (yes yes yes Ryan Gosling has one too, but they are different!!).  I mean-

 

Yeah.  Heart melting yet?  No?  You must be a guy.  But even then I wouldn't believe you.


I could go on some dumb 50 shades rant about a David body and crap, but I mean just Google him or the Superman movie and you can see all the shirtless hairy chest pictures you want.  It's sort of embarrassing to put those up (not like Beau Date Friday isn't at ALL).  Anyways, I first got on the Cavill caravan when he was in "The Tudors".  I originally watched it because of Jonathan Rhys Meyers, but ended up being way more interested in the king's handsome friend... oddly enough named Henry in real life.  Oh har har har.




No comments:

Post a Comment