Thursday, July 25, 2013

Things I Want....

I'll start by saying I'm more of a Marc Jacobs to my sister's Chanel, but I was just looking through the new Chanel Couture line at work and I want this-

 
Let's just take a moment to drool over this jacket.  Those buttons, the interesting collar that makes the neck look nice, the way the front folds over and leaves one button undone, THOSE SLEEVES that fit the arm perfectly, and the shoulders that are stiff but not shoulder pad-y.  
THEN THE HAT.  How cute is that?  The whole outfit is almost vaguely uniform-ish, but so interestingly tailored it is more preppy + upper east side + flight attendant + sophisticate.  

 

AND THOSE BUTTONS.  Cute.  It even gives it a military nod.  This outfit is the best.  Did I mention how wonderful the color is?  Charcoal grey with speckles?  Eeek.  



And I want those boots.  Side note here is you can only really wear those if your legs look like hers, which means not totally there.  And by not totally there I mean toothpicks.  Believe me I've tried on so many boots as such in vain.  It's ok really, there are more winter foot wear in the sea.



No comments:

Post a Comment