Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Let's Play a Game....

Who are you and where are you going in those sparkles?

  
I'm Rainbow Bright and I'm crying rainbow gem tears because I lost my fuzzy friend.


  
I'm Puck from a Midsummer Night's Dream out to make mischief.



It's harvest time, which means time to party, I've got all my grains sorted on my head.


I'm a shooting star going to the Moon's tea party.

 
I'm playing the Firebird in the ballet production of The Firebird.... I just need to get my feather tutu on.




I'm Athena.  Am I part golden statue?  Or part god?  I'm having an identity crisis, but I need my makeup to match my helmut.


 
I'm the Christmas Queen.  I've got rainbow sparkles that match my tree.


 
I'm playing Ariel in The Tempest, and I'm pissed off I'm stuck on this dumb island when I have all of this awesome glitter to show off.

 
I'm Hade's daughter.  It's awfully dark down here so I need sparkly stars around my eyes to see.


I'm Neptune's daughter.  The sea has made my skin a little transparent from living in the ocean for so long and I've developed some bioluminescence around my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment