Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Let's Play a Game....


These are couture bridal dresses from Vogue and they are a little cray cray.  So let's play who are you going to marry in that outfit?



Number one (upper left hand corner, stiff and military-ish): Your husband to be is.... President Snow from The Hunger Games!
  
We're gonna kill some teenagers at this shin dig!!
Number two (upper right hand corner, sparkles and long sleeves): Your husband to be is... Jay Gatsby (played by Leo) from The Great Gatsby!
I think I matched my suit with her dress perfectly...

Number three (lower left hand corner, the strapless what happened to the front of your dress one): Your husband to be is... Prince Siegfried from Swan Lake!

My darling you like a swan!  Let me twirl you!

Number four (baby doll, stripes): Your husband to be is... the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland!

We are matching!  Let us shout incomplete riddles and disappear together!

I'm awaiting my wedding invitations! 








No comments:

Post a Comment